- Outside dimensions: 12 5/8"h x 14 1/8"w x 10"d
- Inside dimensions: 12"h x 13.5"w x 5.5"d
- Weight: 86 lbs.
- 3/4" Thick Steel Door
- Burglary Rating: B-Rate
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The toughest, deepest wall safe available today!
Strength and depth are the two features that set American Security's WS1214E5 wall safe apart from all the other wall safes. With an extra 6 inches in depth, the Amsec WS1214E5 wall safe is perfect for new construction or in existing homes where extra wall depth is available. The safe is designed for easy installation between 16-inch wall studs with pre-drilled anchor holes and a built-in flange eliminating unnecessary replastering.
The Amsec WS1214E5 comes standard with the AMSEC ESL5 electronic lock and a 3/4-inch thick solid steel door. The safe has three 1-inch diameter chrome steel locking bolts and a large carburized hard plate to protect against punch attack. The wall safe also comes with one removable shelf and an attractive black finish on the outside.
The AMSEC WS1214 is a California Department of Justice firearm safety device and qualifies for secure handgun and pistol storage.
While wall safes offer great security being easily hidden and surrounded by wall studs, these same features also make them extremely susceptible to moisture problems. Keeping papers and valuables inside zip lock bags and Tupperware help when experiencing a fire or flood, humidity will still seep inside causing mildew and corrosion. We strongly recommend using a Lockdown Silica Gel Can to absorb this moisture and keep your valuables safe. It's a small, rechargeable unit that has a color indicator letting you know it's full and needs to be renewed. You should open your safe (especially after initial installation) frequently to assess moisture and check the silica gel. How often the units need recharging depends on your climate and how often you are in your safe. For any questions regarding humidity and moisture, give us a call at 800-827-7534.
- 3/4-inch thick solid steel door, recessed for flush mounting
- UL Rated Lock
- Spring-loaded relocking device
- Locks and relockers protected by large carburized hard plate
- A handle-activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1-inch diameter chrome steel locking bolts
- One removable shelf
- Extra deep interior
- Attractive black finish with a chrome American Security emblem and handle
- Mounting Hardware Not Included