Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-610D 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market. Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage.
The HS-610D has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage. There is 2-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-610D survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete.
An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included. Use the reliable dial combination lock with key lock. This allows a dual control option for businesses or additional security for home use. For businesses,
one person has the key and the other has the combination. It requires both to gain access to the safe. For home use, someone would have to pick the key lock and run the combination to gain access to the safe. The Hollon HS-610D weighs 176 pounds and has 1.5 cubic feet of inside storage capacity.
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30-foot Impact rated
- 2-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- The door detente device automatically locks the safe
- •Dial Lock with Key Lock (Dual control)
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Colour: White
- Material: steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 21 3/4” (H)x 17 5/7”(W) x 18 1/9”(D)
- Interior Dimensions: 16 3/5”(H) x 12 2/3”(W)x 12 1/5”(D)
- Cubes: 1.5
- Weight: 176
- Ship weight: 216
- Shipping Dimensions (inches): 25x32x34
- Shipping Method: LTL