Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-750C 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-750C has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 2-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-750C survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
With the reliable dial combination lock, you will rest assured that your contents will be secure inside your safe.
The Hollon HS-750C weighs 297 pounds and has 2.43 cubic feet of inside storage capacity. If you have any questions regarding the Hollon HS-750C 2 Hour Office Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30-foot Impact rated
- 2-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- The door detente device automatically locks the safe
- Dial Combination Lock
- Re-locker for added burglary protection
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Solid Gray Color
- Colour: Grey
- Material: steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 27”(H) x 21”(W)x 20 1/8”(D)
- Interior Dimensions: 21 1/4”(H)x 15 1/3”(W)x 13 4/7”*D)
- Cubes: 2.43
- Weight: 297
- Ship weight: 337
- Shipping Dimensions (inches): 30x32x34
- Shipping Method: LTL