Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-750C 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-750C has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 2-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-750C survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
With the reliable dial combination lock, you will be rest assured that your contents will be secure inside your safe.
The Hollon HS-750C weighs 297 pounds and has 2.43 cubic feet of inside storage capacity. If you have any questions regarding the Hollon HS-750C 2 Hour Office Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30 foot Impact rated
- 2-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Door detent device automatically locks the safe
- Dial Combination Lock
- Re-locker for added burglary protection
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Solid Gray Color
- Colour: Grey
- Material: steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 27”(H) x 21”(W)x 20 1/8”(D)
- Interior Dimensions: 21 1/4”(H)x 15 1/3”(W)x 13 4/7”*D)
- Cubes: 2.43
- Weight: 297
- Ship weight: 337
- Shipping Dimenstion (inches): 30x32x34
- Shipping Method: LTL