Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-880C 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-880C has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 3-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-880C survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
With the easy to use S&G dial combination lock, you will never need to worry about your lock failing. It also has a re-locker device for extra burglary protection. The door closes automatically with the door detent device.
The Hollon HS-880C weighs 374 pounds and has 3.61 cubic feet of inside storage capacity. If you have any questions regarding the Hollon HS-880C 2 Hour Office Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30 foot Impact rated
- 3-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Door detent device automatically locks the safe
- S&G Dial Combination Lock
- Re-locker for extra burglary protection
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Solid Gray Color
- Colour: Grey
- Material: steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 32”(H) x 23 1/4”(W)x 21 3/4”(D)
- Interior Dimensions: 26 2/9”(H)x 17 5/9”(W)x 13 4/7”(D)
- Cubes: 3.61
- Weight: 374
- Ship weight: 414
- Shipping Dimenstion (inches): 35x32x34
- Shipping Method: LTL