Classroom Function: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked from outside by key. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt may be retracted by inside lever, or outside lever when cylinder is unlocked by key. *** Auxiliary deadbolt latch."
- Any door in commercial or institutional buildings where the best auxiliary Mortise deadbolt locks are required
- Backset: 2 ¾” ( 70 mm )
- Door Range: 1 ¾” ( 44 mm ), available to 2 ¼” (57 mm ). Specify thickness if other than 1 ¾”
- Deadbolt: 1” ( 25 mm ) throw, stainless steel, can withstand cutting or sawing
- Cylinder: 1 ⅛” Mortise cylinder Schlage “C” (standard). Otherwise specify.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Lock Case
- Brass Deadbolt with Hardened Steel Inserts 1” Throw