Privacy w/ Deadbolt, Coin Turn Outside and “OCCUPIED” Indicator Function: Latch bolt retracted by knob / lever from either side. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by inside thumbturn or outside coin turn. Throwing deadbolt locks outside knob / lever and displays “OCCUPIED” plate. Rotating inside knob / lever simultaneously retracts deadbolt and latch bolt, and unlocks outside knob / lever. Rotating outside coin turn retracts deadbolt and unlocks outside knob / lever. Inside knob lever is always free for immediate egress.
- Any door in commercial or institutional buildings where the best auxiliary Mortise deadbolt locks are required
- Backset: 2 ¾” ( 70 mm )
- Door Range: 1 ¾” ( 44 mm ), available to 2 ¼” (57 mm ). Specify thickness if other than 1 ¾”
- Deadbolt: 1” ( 25 mm ) throw, stainless steel, can withstand cutting or sawing
- Cylinder: 1 ⅛” Mortise cylinder Schlage “C” (standard). Otherwise specify.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Lock Case
- Brass Deadbolt with Hardened Steel Inserts 1” Throw