- Classroom Security Hold-back Lock Function: Latch bolt retracted by knob / lever from either side unless outside is locked by key from either side. When
locked, latch bolt retracted by key outside or knob / lever inside. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt when door is locked. Depress inside knob / lever and turn key 360° for hold-back feature. Inside knob / lever is always free for immediate egress.
- Can retrofit Schlage L9000 Series mortise lock without drilling any additional holes on the door for sectional and escutcheon trims
- Fully reversible design
- No exposed mounting screws on outside and inside trims
- Outside lever has a Clutch (Free-Wheeling design). The lever rotates when the lever is locked preventing excessive force from being applied to the horizontal lever. The design decreases the chance of the lever being broken or damaged
- Lock body conforms to all dimensional and operational performances of ANSI A156.13, Grade 1, exceeds 1,000,000 cycles