- Office with Automatic Unlocking Function: Latch bolt retracted by knob / lever from either side unless outside is made inoperative by key outside or
by rotating inside thumbturn. Outside knob / lever unlocked by key outside or thumbturn. Rotating inside knob / lever simultaneously retracts latch bolt and unlocks outside knob / lever. Auxiliary latch deadlocks bolt when door is locked. Inside knob / lever is always free of immediate egress.
- Can retrofit Schlage L9000 Series mortise lock without drilling any additional holes on the door for sectional and escutcheon trims
- Fully reversible design
- No exposed mounting screws on outside and inside trims
- Outside lever has a Clutch (Free-Wheeling design). The lever rotates when the lever is locked preventing excessive force from being applied to the horizontal lever. The design decreases the chance of the lever being broken or damaged
- Lock body conforms to all dimensional and operational performances of ANSI A156.13, Grade 1, exceeds 1,000,000 cycles