Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-1200C 2 Hour Office Safe with combination lock is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-1200C has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 3-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-1200C survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
Use the reliable S&G dial combination lock which will last you a lifetime. This is a UL tested lock certified Group II.
To order the electronic lock version HS-1200E click here.
The Hollon HS-1200C weighs 572 pounds and has 8.13 cubic feet of inside storage capacity. If you have any questions regarding the Hollon HS-1200C 2 Hour Office Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30 foot Impact rated
- 3-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Interior drawer
- Door detent device automatically locks the safe
- S&G Dial Combination Lock
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Gray Finish
- Colour: Grey
- Material: steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 44”(H)x 27 5/9”(W) x 25”(D)
- Interior Dimensions: 37 1/5”(H)x 20 6/7”(W)x 18 1/9”(D)
- Cubes: 8.13
- Weight: 572
- Ship weight: 612
- Shipping Dimenstion (inches): 47x40x48
- Shipping Method: LTL