Need some extreme protection for your gold coins, jewelry, paperwork, and other valuables?
Imagine a burglar needing a jackhammer to even get close to stealing your safe, and that's if he can even find it!
Engineered with the added advantage of concealment, the Hollon Floor Safe series will hide your most precious items. Once installed in concrete and covered with a rug or carpet, they are near impossible to find. If the safe is found, it will literally take a jack hammer to pry it out of the foundation.
The Floor Safe's door is reinforced with a drill-resistant hard plate made of hardened steel. You can't buy a drill or drill bit at your local hardware store that will even scratch the surface. Now let's say this burglar really knows his stuff and gets past the hardplate, next he has 5 chrome plated solid steel locking bolts and a full length dead bar to get through... Good Luck!
These beauties are B rated and strong enough to use in a commercial environment like your office, yet their affordability makes them perfect to be installed at home as well.
This series features a UL listed Group II high usage Hollon Dial Lock installed at no additional charge. You can expect decades of problem-free usage with this safe. Hollon now has a hydraulic lift assist that makes opening and holding the door open a breeze.
This model in particular, the B-2500 weighs 93 lbs. making it one of the sturdiest safes on the market for the money.
- B rated Floor Safe for Foundations
- 1/2" Thick Solid Steel Door
- Spring Loaded Relocking Device
- Full Length Dead Bar
- Powder Coated for More Durable Protection
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock, with Relocker to Protect Against Burglary Attempts
- 5 Chrome Plated Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- Drill Resistant Hardplate to Protect Lock
- Hydraulic Lift Assist
- Colour: Gray
- Material: steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 14 9/10''H x 13 1/2'W'x 17 1/2''D
- Interior Dimensions: 12 9/10''H x 10 9/10W''x 11 3/10''D
- Cubes: -
- Weight: 94
- Ship weight: 98
- Shipping Dimenstion (inches): 22.5 X 18.5 X 20
- Shipping Method: Parcel