Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-1400C 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-1400C has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 3-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-1400C survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
The HS-1400C comes standard with a high quality Group II UL listed dial combination lock. This is the most reliable lock and will give you a lifetime of use.
The Hollon HS-1400C weighs 704 pounds and has 9.85 cubic feet of inside storage capacity. If you have any questions regarding the Hollon HS-1400C 2 Hour Office Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30 foot Impact rated
- 3-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Door detent device automatically locks the safe
- S&G Dial Combination Lock standard
- Re-locker for extra burglary protection
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Solid Gray Color
- Colour: Grey
- Material: steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 52”(H) x 27 5/9”(W)x 25”(D)
- Interior Dimensions: 45”(H)x 20 6/7”(W)x 18 1/9”(D)
- Cubes: 9.85
- Weight: 704
- Ship weight: 744
- Shipping Dimenstion (inches): 55x40x48
- Shipping Method: LTL