The Medeco Protector II Series padlock is made of durable, industrial-grade stainless steel and offers excellent resistance to harsh weather and extreme conditions.
- Unique deadlocking shackle locking mechanism for resistance to physical attack.
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackles (5/16″ and 7/16″ diameters) provide strong resistance against cutting, sewing, and prying. Available in both 1 3/8″ and 1 7/8″ lengths.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system virtually picks proof.
- All Medeco® cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed differently, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.